background


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chicken Fingers - The Real Deal!

I am sort of compelled to take pictures at the grocery store. I know, it sounds sort of crazy, but I just can't help myself. My most recent find are the most lovely, delectable chicken fingers. Normally, Chili's has my absolute favorite chicken fingers in the world, but these are quite tempting. Who knows, maybe I've found a new favorite! 

This one looks like it doesn't want to be eaten! I think it's giving me the bird (no pun intended!).

Then again, maybe I'll just go for the whole bird!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO china! Now all you need is a little dipping sauce and you've got yourself a Happy Meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, honey mustard dipping sauce.... Still don't think I could stomach it!

    ReplyDelete