background


Saturday, January 30, 2010

My little sickie

Last night I woke up about 2 am to tinkle and get a banana. I walked past the couch to find my little Cooper. He had pulled the cushions from the back of the couch down a little (flat on the seat of the couch) and was sleeping on top with my scarf and coat wrapped around him. At his feet I found my little Evie sleeping perpendicular, also on top of the cushions that should have been vertical... she was sleeping with her legs thrown over the back of the couch and her body angled so her head was almost falling off the front of the couch. I tried to find the camera, because they were just too cute, but couldn't get the picture taken. Anyway, I made my way back to bed for what I thought was going to be a restful night. About 2 hours later, Cooper made his way into our bedroom, puked at the foot of the bed (luckily on the floor) and then again on the floor NEXT to the toilet. I helped him clean up, fed him a little banana and water and put him back to bed. At 6 am I found him puking again, on the floor next to the toilet (I really gotta teach that kid the right way to have a good puke!).

So, daddy stayed home with the little puker and I took Ally and Eve to church. I hate it when my kids are sick! It just makes me sad... Cooper asked me at the table this afternoon, after watching the family have homemade waffles (no mix involved in our family!), "Mommy, is it ok to eat waffles when your tummy's mad?" Poor little guy...

Here's a picture of my sickie asleep on the couch:

1 comment:

  1. ..."when your tummy's mad"...so sad and so cute at the same time! Hope he gets feeling better really soon!

    ReplyDelete