background


Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicken Fingers Part II

Again, I am obsessed with taking pictures at the supermarket. I have no earthly idea why I just can't stop myself, but it's true. Maybe it's because in general I am obsessed with food... who knows. Anyway, after my original chicken fingers post, I was in yet another supermarket and came across some fun (or disgusting) varieties of chicken feet... Hope you've got an appetite! These babies are bound to have you comin' back for more!

These little tasties are pickled in some sort of brine and have hot peppers.
Here's another variety of pickled chicken feet. Mmmmmm, it's delicious!
Sweet and Sour Chicken Feet
No Comment
Ok, obviously not chicken feet, but worth the post.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. While I am sure that many Chinese people are thrilled to eat that, to me it just looks seriously gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess when someone there "gives you the finger" it isn't always an insult.

    Yummy. I would have to try one, just to say that I had. Remember, at the Smith House, you have to take at least one "no thank you bite"

    ReplyDelete