background


Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting Ready for Thailand

I've been dreaming about Thailand for years. I once watched a movie based in Thailand and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. So, tomorrow we are getting on a big jet plane and heading out over the big blue! I am so excited! We are all so excited. The kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement. So, in order to prepare for the big event, we dutifully stayed in bed 'til 9:00 this morning, dragged our lazy vacation butts off to breakfast at our favorite little restaurant and then did the only thing really necessary for a trip to Thailand... headed to the salon for haircuts and a painted toenails. Cooper and Lee got haircuts and came out looking spiffy and handsome. Eve and I got our toenails done! Miss Ally missed out on the fun because she was playing at a friend's house.
Cooper always has a way of wrapping all the ladies around his finger. He charmed one of the spa girls into painting a skull and cross bones on his thumb nail :). As for me, well, I'm not packed, the house is a mess, there's laundry to be done and a dog to get off to the kennel....but, my toes look good! Thailand, here we come!!!

Stay tuned for my next post.... I'm sure it will be full of great Thailand pictures. Hopefully we will all be sporting great tans too!

2 comments:

  1. Of all the places we went, Thailand was my most favorite BY FAR. The food, the sun, the blue sky, the smiling friendly people...ahhhh. Can't wait to see your pics!!

    ReplyDelete