background


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cardmaking with Vanna


My good friend Vanna came over last week and we got out all my junk to make some cards. She made me take a picture of all my crafting supplies so that her husband would appreciate how (comparatively) little supplies she actually owns! So, here's the pictures to prove to Fabio that she's not quite as big of a maniac as I am!


Cooper helped us pick out papers and colors and he even got to use my simple die cut machine to make some fire engines, dump trucks and trains (all blue of course!). We had a lovely afternoon.
Somehow knowing you can't have something makes you totally obsess over it until you either get what you want or go crazy trying. The moving company lost all my crafting supplies in our move. I was desperate to have my stamping supplies so that I could make my Christmas cards. Of course, we didn't get my replacement items until January and I completely obsessed until then. Now that I have all my supplies... well I have been up twice to my craft room to make cards and use the supplies. I think it's human nature to always want more..... Anyway, enjoy our fun pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive array of card-making supplies, girlfriend. Fabio would be proud!

    ReplyDelete