background


Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ally's Gymnastics


I think I have told most people about Ally's gym already, but I don't think I ever posted the pictures I took. Ally's gym is totally Chinese and there are only a few non Chinese there. It's certainly an experience! Her coach only speaks a few words of English, but he is really good. I think Ally's getting some great training. We found an American teammate about a month ago and Ally was totally excited to finally have a friend she could talk to at practice. There hasn't been practice for a few weeks because the coach has been in Beijing. I think Ally's going to be sore when practice starts again on Tuesday! Anywho, here's the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Are we going to see Ally as the next 12 year old on the Chinese team? That's awesome! Take Care guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some amazing experience and exposure for her. Wow!

    ReplyDelete