background


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bathtime Fun - Cannon Style!

Not too much to tell about today. Eve and I went to the hospital to have her eyes tested. We had to put drops in her eyes at home to dilate them and then went in to have it checked. As it turns out, she is borderline for needing glasses. So, we'll check back in three months to see how her eyes are.

We then picked up Ally and Cooper from home and went out to do some Father's Day shopping at the Fake Market. We picked out lots of fun gifts for dad and some awesome gifts for friends and family. We had lots of fun! The rest of our day was pretty uneventful. :) That's not a bad thing, necessarily.

To get Cooper off the computer (he's obsessed) I bribed him with a bath. Eve decided to jump in after I sent her in to check on him. Here's what I found after she never came back:
No wonder she went in and never came out! (I should mention that I did NOT put any bubble bath in the tub. The little sneaky sneak used shampoo!)

Just a few minutes later, I answered a quiet knocking on our front door. Our sweet neighbor (the mother of Cooper's little biting friend) brought over some fruit for us to try. I didn't quite understand everything she said, but I think it was a friendly gesture to compensate for yesterday's biting incident.
I'm not sure what they are called, but they taste a lot like blackberries. They have a small pit in the center and taste great with sugar and cream (yes, we immediately westernized it!).

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I wasn't signed up to follow your blog! That's now remedied.
    Those blackberry things are cool!

    ReplyDelete