background


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Disclaimer... Follow at Your Own Risk

Just a quick blurb, following yesterday's energetic post. I have never enjoyed writing in a journal. It's somehow tedious to me. When we moved to China I started blogging to help my friends and family keep up with us. I discovered that I really like blogging. I don't know why it is so much more enjoyable than writing in my journal. Maybe it's because I put more effort into it, knowing that someone else may choose to read it. I like posting pictures of our life, I like thinking out loud as I write. I recently saw an ad that offers printing and binding services for your blog and I really liked the idea of this being a form of our family history - like journalling and scrapbooking simplified into one easy and fun task. As I've continued to blog, it's gotten a lot more personal for me than it was at the beginning. What began as a way to help family members peek in at our lives has become more of an outlet for me and has become so much more personal and intimate. That said, I love that my friends and family can read and follow us on our blog. So, as I write and share......just remember - read at your own risk.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thank you for blogging- it is such a nice way to keep up with everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I log into my reading list and a post from YOU pops up! Thank you for being so dedicated at writing. You have a gift. So glad you're putting it to good use here!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete